Monday, September 2, 2013

Scraps Of Elegance September kit reveal!!

Hey everyone! Its time to reveal a brand new kit at Scraps of Elegance!

You will find the Scraps of Elegance website HERE and the forum with many active participants and lots of challenges HERE or their store HERE


This kit is AWESOME!!! It is SOOOO pretty and so my style that I think Melinda put this one together just for me LOL!

Gorgeous colours, and gorgeous embellishments and papers from Prima Delight collection and FabScraps!!

Along with a new sketch comes a new sketch challenge - come play along with us, you don't need to use our kits to play, and you could win a nice little RAK (a $20.00 credit to spend in our store)!  You will find the challenge at the Scraps Of Elegance forum HERE

Now here is my layout based on this sketch... (I am sure the sketch is in there somewhere LOL)





I did something cool here.. and I didn't think it would work but did. After I used Prima's Elementals collection 12x12 Halftone , together with thick Gesso and a mist, I turned it over and applied what was left on the stencil onto the paper. It gave it this colour wash effect 
Materials List from Scraps Of Elegance main kit and add ons
Paper: Prima Marketing - Delight Collection
Buttons: Prima Marketing - Delight Collection
Tickets: Prima Marketing - Delight Collection
Journalling cards: Prima Marketing - Delight Collection
Key: Prima Marketing resin- Keys
Pearl Drops: ZVA Creative
Flowers: Prima Marketing - Scarlette, Maya Road - Tu Tu Tulle - Vintage Buttermilk, Scraps Of Elegance roses
Mist: Shimmerz Spritz - Bed Of Roses

Other Materials from my stash
Stencil: Prima Marketing Finnabair 12x12 Elementals - Halftone
Frame: Handmade by me using Martha Stewarts Crafters Clay
Clear Dots: Prima Marketing Finnabair Sunrise Sunset collection
Alphas:Prima Marketing Canvas Alphabet
Background Stamp: Prima Marketing Vintage Vanity 


Hope you liked my layout!
If you like the look of this kit and the add ons you can purchase all of it HERE (where available) 

You will find the Scraps of Elegance website HERE and the forum with many active participants and lots of challenges HERE or their store HERETo purchase or subscribe to these kits please go HERE. 


Have a great day everyone :)  Thanks for dropping by :) 


14 comments:

  1. This kit is just gorgeous & your first layout is TRULY BEAUTIFUL... Sofia is SERIOUSLY cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right about Sofia: she looks totally gorgeous, no matter what :)
    It's such a gorgeous lay-out as well! I really love all the pink and the lovely touches of mixed media.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a gorgeous kit! And I just LOVE that page and the photo of your little girl! You are so inspirational! Have a great week :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness this layout is stunning, the photo is sooo gorgeous.. love those eyes!! and love the colors too, and the back ground texture looks wonderful.. beautiful layout.. love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha Melinda probably did! lol. You did so well for this layout, Nadia!! Turned out so gorgeous yet so shabby! Love love :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous...I loved everything on it..from color,textures papers ,layering just everything !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha she looks so funny:) Love the little technique you tried out there - and doesn't it look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, this page is just GORGEOUS! Love all the elements. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...This is what i have been looking for and you have done a great job. Beautiful cards.
    Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a precious photo! The layout is beautiful! I love what you did with the stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My colours! LOVE the kit and I LOVE what you have done with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is one fabulous kit :D love the colours and I love what you did with it and yes I am sure I saw the sketch in there too ;) Can't believe how big Sophia is getting and all that dark hair???? tooo cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my! This is beyond beautiful!

    Thanks for the inspiration:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!