Saturday, September 21, 2013

Scraps Of Elegance reveal (part 2)

Hey everyone!! How are you all going? All is great here. 

Today i wanted to show you a layout I created with the September kit from Scraps Of Elegance, which I also based on the September challenge at my challenge blog Once Upon A...Sketch. 

You will find the Scraps of Elegance website HERE and the forum with many active participants and lots of challenges HERE or their store HERE


Now here is the layout I created..


The kit included gorgeous Fabscraps papers from the Shabbylicious collection, together with their die cuts which are the windows you can see in the background. 

I then added some Prima Delight journalling tags, which were part of the kit as well and Prima flowers (also from the kit!Lucky me :) ), and finished the layout off with some Gelatos and a Kaisercraft background stamp from my stash. 



Now, here is the sketch I designed for the September challenge with the journalling theme which I based this layout on.. 

Journalling Theme: "Lucky"


Hope you liked my layout!

If you like the look of this kit and the add ons you can purchase all of it HERE (where available) 

You will find the Scraps of Elegance website HERE and the forum with many active participants and lots of challenges HERE or their store HERETo purchase or subscribe to these kits please go HERE. 


Have a great day everyone :)  Thanks for dropping by :) 


9 comments:

  1. This is so precious and beautiful! Fantastic layout and kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious and amazing LO, Nadia!! Our children do bless our lives!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Nadia!! Your daughters are just precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a gorgeous lay-out about your three gorgeous girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic photo! Your girls all look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Nadia..........I think that kit was made for you its perfect

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh this is photo is one of my favs.. so beautiful.. and so cute.. and you have created a lovely layout for it too.. I think those papers have been made for you~!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!