Sunday, September 29, 2013

A layout for Riddersholm Designs and 1 more Video Tutorial!

Hi everyone! I hope you are all well. 

Today I wanted to show you a special layout I created for Riddersholm Design for September. This is the first time I have scrapped a photo of myself during my recent pregnancy. I do not have many photos of my pregnant self and it was for this reason I decided 2 weeks before I gave birth to push myself to look half decent and go up the local park and take some shots LOL. I was 38 weeks along here,  and this was actually Mother's Day 2013 and I was so anxious for the safe delivery of my baby. I remember everything very clearly and this is one of the reasons I had not wanted to go there yet with my scrapping.... I really have not been ready to scrap those emotions yet. 


But the gorgeous purple of the Chantilly Dawn collection , together with the soft neutrals of some other Riddersholm Design papers forced me to use this photo which had a purple colour in it. 

"Waiting For You" by Nadia Cannizzo

Now, I put together a video of how I created this layout with step x step if you were interested and you will also see some more details there. 

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel HERE so you can keep up with all my videos :) I plan on doing a few.. I am addicted LOL

So I hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think :))


You can find all of these collections at the Riddersholm Design online store HERE 
For your nearest stockist please go HERE

In Australia, you can purchase them from SCRAPPY KAPERS!!!

I hope you like my creation. Don't forget to drop by the Riddersholm Design blog HERE for HEAPS of inspiration using these gorgeous papers :) 

Thank you for dropping by today!

See you all next time. 


13 comments:

  1. Hvor er det smukt, dit farvevalg er perfekt til din bluse, papir, pynt og blomster i skønne lyse lilla farver, du ser bare så alvorlig ud, men det er jo også en opgave at blive mor for tredie gang (jeg har selv prøvet det) knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. another awesome video and a stunning layout!!Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, Nadia! You really have an eye for detail. I enjoyed your video when I viewed it over at Riddersholm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the videos Nadia, this one was amazing. I have to say I'm a bit nervous that everything wont stay stuck and I'm heavy handed with glue and the glue dots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing pregnant!! Love the photo and it does go perfectly with the papers!!
    Another fantastic and inspiring page

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful LO Nadia and such a lovely photo of you and the girls!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now, you know I am soooo not a purple girl...but this looks superb...I like how you've tone it down with neutrals...my fave bits are the little frame on the left, & the way you've done your title - GREAT title, too.....really lovely....I will watch the video when I get a chance....time issues...nothing new:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that photo is so beautiful and you have made the most gorgeous lay-out for it I really love the different tones of purple, which match the photo perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its amazing ! Purple looks amazing on your LO Nadia !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful - as always!
    You make the most lovely backgrounds and your creations have all those gorgous details to look at - fabolous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful layout, I am in awe of how you put layouts together! I have been trying not to overthink my layouts after seeing your post on how you said you just stick it down.. love how you look like you are having fun too... love watching your videos, Have a great day! (love your nail polish color too....!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so glad that you did take some preggy shots. I don't have ONE photo from either of my pregnancies :( how bad is that. Such a shame and we never had scans back then SO I have nothing. This is always be such a special layout. I love the purple. Love the video too. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh, this is gorgeous!
    And thank you so much for the video tutorial, i am so new to making layouts, and feel i have so much to learn.
    And so much to enjoy!
    You made it look so easy, but yet so elegant and pretty. Loved all the wonderful details, and will defently try some of them!
    Thank you so much for sharing ♥
    Hugs, Maya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!