Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Marion Smith Designs 2013-2014 Creative Team Announcement!!


Well it is not secret that I have joined the first ever Marion Smith Designs Design Team as I announced it here a couple of weeks ago! But today the official announcement was made and the ENTIRE team has been announced :) Apparently there were over MANY applications.. and I pinched myself when I read that. What the heck am IIIIIII doing on this team ?? LOL Talk about feeling flattered :)

And to celebrate the announcement of the new Design Team , there is a ***GIVEAWAY*** on the blog right now so be sure to check it out HERE 

And I am SO happy to see some friends on there, especially my good friend Kim Price :)) WOOHOO!!!




Thank you Marion for including me in this line up :) I look forward to an exciting year ahead !!

And just have a look at Marion's second release.. Nirvana which includes 2 stamp sets






















This collection, together with Mad Tea Party is shipping to stores next month so please make sure you ask your favourite retailer if they have placed their order.

Connect with Marion Smith Designs here
BLOG    INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST   YOUTUBE

14 comments:

  1. HUGE CONGRATS again!!!!!!!!! They are so lucky to have you!!!!!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Nadia, enjoy your creating with these wonderful products!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nadia, I am so absolutely thrilled to bits to be working alongside you in this new adventure. I just know this is going to be an amazingly creative year for all of us and I couldn't be happier to be sharing this with you. Congratulations my friend, you are awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news :) Happy to be on this team with you :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats - I can't wait to take this creative journey with you! It is going to be so much fun getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, so excited for you :) Huge congrats! You make a perfect fit for this team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are superwoman! I really don't know how you do everything you do with 3 girls (1 being a baby!!) :) Congrats and you are going to have so much fun- I can't not wait to see what you create. Your style and Marion's designs - it is fate - have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations! have a super good time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous news! I'm sure you'll have an absolute BALL:):) I'm sooo glad Kim is on the team with you, too:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to the Team Nadia. Your work is absolutely stunning and I'm so happy to be working with you on the design team. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! You're going to be fabulous for the team!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woohoo! congrats biggie time!! so happy to see Kim and Ana Paula with you there! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!