Saturday, August 3, 2013

Guest Designer at Color Stories Inspiration!

Hey everyone!
For the whole month of August, the team from 2Crafty chipboard have been invited to be Guest Designers at the challenge ning site Color Stories Inspiration (CSI) and on top of that 2Crafty are also one of the main sponsors of the monthly prize at CSI!

As part of my Resident Guest Designer spot at 2Crafty, I was also invited to play along and I decided to have a go at Case File #83 which looks like this..
Here is the layout I created based on this CSI.

Evidence: tags, travel accents, stamps, circles, punches, grid pattern
Testimony: Document a Journey (at back of layout--see below) 

Firstly here is the back of the layout, which includes the journalling which is part of the testimony requirements. 




Here are some close ups of the 2Crafty chipboard I have used on this page

 Above you can see the Chicken Wire Panel and Clock Face Frames



 Here I used Mini Fob Watches and the title is from the Friendship Mini Word Pack 






I hope you will have time to join in the fun at Color Stories Inspiration this month! 
Bye for now! 

8 comments:

  1. How wonderful this is, you have used the blue so well and all the layers under the photo as well as the chipboard and clocks look great!! I hope your weekend is going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is probably one of my all time favourites of yours! It's such an amazing lay-out with lots of lovely touches. I especially love your photo framing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the circular patterns throughout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! LOVING those blue flowers.....& that red bg paper behind it all....looks stunning:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just popped in to say how much I love your LO Nadia. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous layout love all the little details and the cluster is just perfect but most of all I loved the story. Brave to do with such young kids. Awesome Nadia... xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of the most difficult palettes I know, that specific saphire blue and the bright red but you just nailed everything beautifully. The girls will just love reading the journalling when they get older. Such lovely bits and bobs everywhere, wonderful page Nadia! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!