Friday, August 16, 2013

DT Work for Riddersholm Designs for August!

Hi once again!

Here is a card I created with the gorgeous  Huntington Gardens collection from Riddersholm Design.


Other Materials Used
Stamp: Bo Bunny sentiments
Punches: Martha Stewart Deep Edge Punch - Vintage Doily , EK Success mini butterfly
Die: Cheery Lynn Designs Medium Butterfly
White Butterfly: Handmade by me using Martha Stewart Crafters Clay and butterfly mold 
Resin Flower: Kaisercraft
Pearls: Kaisercraft - Latte

You can find all of these collections at the Riddersholm Design online store HERE 
For your nearest stockist please go HERE

In Australia, you can purchase them from SCRAPPY KAPERS!!!

I hope you like my creation. Don't forget to drop by the Riddersholm Design blog HERE for HEAPS of inspiration using these gorgeous papers :) 

Thank you for dropping by today!

See you all next time. 

12 comments:

  1. I love butterflies, Nadia, so you know I love this card! So pretty! Your handmade butterfly is beautiful. I thought it was store bought at first. Also love the touch of lace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are always so beautifully layered and full of lovely details! I really love this beatiful and elegant one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome card .. and hey, no flowers! Love RH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Надия, очень красивая открытка! Нравится палитра, композиция, все очень гармонично смотрится!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous vintage card !loved the various textures it has ans layers too !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your cards too, this one is stunning, love the color combo and all the elements

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, the butterflies are STUPENDOUS & the touch of blue with the 'naturals' looks really, really great....gorgeous card. I do so love your cards:):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Nadia... Love the layered butterflies tied with twine... I can not get that right... looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely stunning Nadia, amazing design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!