Thursday, August 8, 2013

August GDT work for 2Crafty!



Hi everyone! Here today, to share a layout I created using some beautiful 2Crafty chipboard as part of my Resident Guest Designer spot there!




In the image above, I have used French Lace Borderwhich I painted white with Gesso. I then stamped on it with the same Grid stamp I used on my background. 



This next bit of chipboard I used above, is one of my faves from 2Crafty. Its called Chevron Bits and they are so easy to place anywhere on your page as they come in individual little bits rather than a whole strip. 


You will find the title, A Moment To Treasure , HERE



And just above you can see once more, I have used Chevron Bits and  French Lace Border

Chevron Bits
Chevron Bits (units of 3)

French Lace Border
French Lace Border (unit of 3)

A Moment To Treasure title
A Moment to Treasure (unit of 3)


Hope I provided some inspiration for you today :) 


Don't forget to drop by the 2Crafty blog HERE



8 comments:

  1. Those chevrons make my heart sing.....just loooooovely:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There! I hope you are all doing as well as can be!! This looks wonderful.. I love the cluster under the photo, and that grid stamp really makes fabulous details in the back ground.. and love your new look blog too!! Take care of yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just simply gorgeous. I love all the details and how you altered the chipboard pieces. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how gorgeous! I love your monochromatic colour scheme and all the soft and pretty touches. Fab work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout. Love the background and the stamping on the chevrons... just amazing Nadia...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh! how soft and sweet this is! just look at the cutie pies, way too adorable in their hats! love your chippie treatment and the background work, fab as always sweetie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, Nadia! I love it! this is so cool, so detailed and I love the layering you created here! stunning LO!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!