Thursday, August 1, 2013

A NEW Design Team :)

I am very excited to join the FIRST ever Design Team for Marion Smith Designs !!


If you have been around for a while, you might remember Marion Smith, an American based designer,  was with Prima Marketing for a while, and went on to design Prima's  Romance Novel collection as well as her own VERY gorgeous printable collections. 

Marion now has her own independent brand Marion Smith Designs and as well as that, Marion designs and develops products for other brands including Canvas Corp, 7Gypsies, and Tattered Angels

At the recent CHA show in Las Vegas, Marion Smith Designs released a new collection and it was revealed on the blog today. It will start shipping in September. 

Here is a sneak but for a closer look make sure you visit the blog HERE 


Isn't it gorgeous? Fits my style to a "T" I would say. I cannot wait to get working with Marion's products, and due to a number of partnerships Marion Smith Designs has with other manufacturers I think I am going to have lots of fun in the next year working with a variety of products :) 

Now, even though SOME of the Design Team members have been announced, there is STILL a Design Team call which is open until August 20th!. The full reveal of the new Design Team will follow soon afterwards and I would urge you to consider this opportunity.

 If you are interested please see the blog HERE . As the blog and Design Team are brand new, I'd love for you to show your support by following the blog and keeping up to date with all the exciting stuff that's coming up!

Thank you so much for letting me share my news and watch this space for more on this :) 

Have a great DAY!

XOXO Nadia. 









12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This is so, so perfect for you! I'm excited to see what you shall create! The colours for this collection are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Can't wait to see your projects together with the rest of the DT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm so excited to have the chance to be on a team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoot, huge congrats! She does such wonderful papers and I'm sure you'll do an amazing job with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful looking papers, and I know you will create with them wonderfully Nadia, well done, and enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoooHoooo! CONGRATS to you Nadia... this GORGEOUS Collection looks right up your alley!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo! Big congress and isn't that gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Huge congratulations, Nadia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done, Nadia...I don't know this line at all.....but I'm sure I will after we see your no doubt, gorgeous creations:):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Toot toot! this is WONDERFUL news! congratulations sweetie! this collection looks totally up your sleeve, gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!