Thursday, August 29, 2013

A Mixed Media card for 13arts!

Oh how lovely it is to get messy with mixed media products! Ayeeda's products for 13arts are divine and bring out the "daring" side of me LOL When you have all these awesome looking mixed media supplies staring at you , you are bound to push yourself out of your comfort zone aren't you? 

So today I wamted to share with you my second DT project for August for 13arts. All the materials I have used here are available at the 13arts store HERE

I have used the gorgeous Faces Of Spring collection which looks like this. 


And here is my mixed media card..







Materials Used
13arts Ayeeda Gesso
13arts Ayeeda Modelling Paste
13arts Ayeeda Glass Filler
13arts Ayeeda Paint - Matte Coral
13arts Ayeeda Ink - Pink , Yellow
13arts Ayeeda Chalk Mist - Yellow Lemon
13arts beads



Remember the online shop is HERE and to check your stockists for your country go HERE

These papers are available in Australia at Scrappy Capers HERE

Check out the 13arts blog HERE


15 comments:

  1. You must have been reading my mind..
    I was looking at your stunning card thinking "I wonder how she did the background" and then BOOM! You showed me! It's totally amazing. I must try out some of these techniques real soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is amazing!You really are the queen of mixed media!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing techniques and a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! LOOOVE the bright pop of colour....the mediums are magical & those papers in that collection......DIVINE:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome, Nadia! i love your step by step, very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You absolutely ROCK the mixed media!! Awesome work :) Love and Peace xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Nadia ! I am glad you shared the steps of how you made the bg .Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that is amazing Nadia.... and now Ayeeda has loads of product that I just HAVE to check out :D Bet we can't get that here either... Never heard of glass filler before will have to see what that is all about.... love this so much...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your step by step, very clear and the card is awesome, and so are ayeedas inks and paints.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my that background is ah-maaaazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have already told you, that I adore your cards. They are unique and feminine, and with your mixed media techniques they look gorgeous, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic techniques Nadia, so love seeing this step by step photo tute with all the different mediums. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an incredible looking background, thanks so much for sharing the steps to create it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing details on your card for a stunning end result.. there really is so much for me to learn about mixed media!! thanks for your step by step too!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for a tut on the steps you followed! Amazing textures, loving it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!