Wednesday, August 14, 2013

13arts DT work for August!

Hello everyone! 

I am so excited to share with you today my latest layout for 13arts as the day I sat down to create this as part of my DT work there, is the day the postman knocked on the door with a brand new supply of super duper cool stuff in my DT box! 

13arts has really gone all out with mixed media products and their latest release are these beautiful pots of paint and new chalk mists..

I have used almost all of these products on my page, together with the many embellishments and GORGEOUS paper flowers available at the 13arts store right HERE

Now of course lets not forget the beautiful paper collections that made me fall in love with 13arts in the first place! The paper collection and sticker sheet I have used here are from the brand new Faces Of Spring collection.




"Sleep"


This layout is made up of 99% 13arts products, from the flowers, to paper, the mists, inks etc and pearls and rhinestones ! 


Remember the online shop is HERE and to check your stockists for your country go HERE

These papers are available in Australia at Scrappy Capers HERE

Check out the 13arts blog HERE


12 comments:

  1. What a treasure box you received! The layout is beautiful! I love the various textures you created and how you broke down the process for us. And, of course, the photo of your baby is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a spectacular page and amazing box of goodies to work with!! There are so many details in this page. I keep looking and looking and see more with each peek!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout! Cute photos of Sophie! Thank you for showing the work step by step ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, what an amazing lay-out! Your background work always looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little cherub!!! oh my!! And you are creating so wonderfully, so many layers and colors and sprays, it looks fabulously beautiful.. but that photo steals the show I think!! Too cute!! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really seems to be an amazing product to create with!!! Love all the great textures you achieved...thank you for the step by step tutorial! Cutest photo of little Sophie as well...big Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing LO ..!! The colors,the textures, layers,embellishments all look fab here..Thanks a lot for sharing the steps...got to learns some new tricks !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. TOTAL & ABSOLUTE Yumminess!! colours, the textures...that mixed media...& of course, your DD.....really excelled yourself with this one, Nadia...new fave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Art....love the products and your techniques demonstrated....the colours are superb and then there is the gorgeous Bubba...."Sigh"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful layout. You make it looks so easy... I have been playing with mists and stuff and to me it just looks like a mess :( guess I must just keep practicing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You constantly amaze, with your ability to be SO awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous layout and tutorial, love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!