Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Maja Design July Mood Board!


Hey there everyone. I hope you are all well. Everything is going well here. 

As you might be aware, the traditional way of following blogs through Google Reader and Friends Connect has or will very soon cease working and if you wished to still follow my blog you can use the Bloglovin link below. Bloglovin is the way most people are going and its very easy to sign up to and transfer your Blogger blogs that you follow across. 

 Follow on Bloglovin

I also have a scrapbooking Facebook account where I share all my work and its a great way to keep in touch with me too. You will find my Facebook account HERE

So today I wanted to share with you one of my latest projects, which is for the Maja Design July Mood Board. 

Remember these mood boards can be interpreted in any way. You can pick whatever you like from the following board and create WHATEVER you like :) 

Mood-Board-July



This mood board is inspired by the Life By The Sea collection, which I do not have so I based my card on the Life By The Country collection. 



I really liked the blues and creams in this collection and decided to create a bit of a different themed card. I wanted to create something nautical or sea themed... but I was stumped for ideas LOL! So I went for a travelling theme. 

Hope you like my card :) 

To see the Maja Design blog and all the amazing creations from their Design Team please go HEREI hope you get a chance to play along this month. 

To see where you can purchase their collections in your country please go HERE.

In Australia you can buy Maja Design collections HERE

Take care everyone!

Follow on Bloglovin


8 comments:

  1. Мне очень понравилась твоя открытка, такая насыщенная и яркая, как всегда очень стильная работа!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Nadia! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a striking creation Nadia .. love it x
    your little bubs looks so gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your take on this month's mood board! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beautiful card! They always look so perfectly put together.....those blues are gorgeous with the creams:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Nadia, such a nautical feel to it!! beautifully layered up! I hope things are well with you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!