Saturday, July 13, 2013

First projects for Sofia using 13arts products!

Hi everyone! 

I'm popping in today to share with you a layout and mini book I created with the BEAUTIFUL Faces of Spring collection,  a few 13arts Ayeeda Mixed Media products and even more embellishments from 13arts.

Here is what this gorgeous collection looks like..



13arts has also released lots of mists and mixed media products and here are some of them..These and many more are available HERE





Here is my first project.


13arts Materials
 Mixed media Mediums:  13 arts Ayeeda Gesso , Ayeeda Gel Medium , Ayeeda Modelling Paste , 
Flowers: 13arts White Roses

I was very nervous about making this layout. This is my very first layout of my new baby girl Sofia, and she has taken her time to get here, as most of you might know. The photo I have used here is not very clear, but it is SO important to me. I took this photo of Sofia and I, in the middle of the night just hours after she was born while my husband was asleep and not a sound could be heard around the maternity ward. 

The journalling is lyrics from the song "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri. While trying to conceive her and while trying to stay strong through many tough days before and during my pregnancy, I listened to this song almost daily... its words spoke very much of what I was going through. I knew that when it came time to create my first layout for my new baby, this was the title I would use and the journalling I would use. To me, it feels as though I was dying each day I was waiting for a baby, and that indeed a part of me will never be the same ...




Now here is my second project. This is a mini book for my newborn, where I have already started to record precious moments. 

13arts Materials
Paper: 13 arts Faces of Spring collection - Natural Beauty, In Your Eyes
Mixed media Mediums:  13 arts Ayeeda Gesso , Ayeeda Gel Medium , Ayeeda Modelling Paste , 
Feather: 13arts Feather



Remember the online shop is HERE and to check your stockists for your country go HERE

These papers are available in Australia at Scrappy Capers HERE


Check out the 13arts blog HERE


Follow on Bloglovin

15 comments:

  1. Your projects are sooooo beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Have been patiently waiting to see your first layout with Sofia and it is just stunning. She really is a miracle. Love her little memory book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My eyes are misting just reading this and listening to the video.. the words in this song are beautiful.. and yes when you are waiting for something so very precious it does feel like your heart will burst from waiting, from holding on.. but when you hold that most precious gift in your arms it is like your heart gets a fresh breath.. this photo has a softness and haze to it, almost a secret hushed moment, how beautiful it is.. how intimate just you and Sofia.. a bonding is happening there.. I love your layout, and your little book looks so lovely too... I have noticed a passion in your scrapping since your pregnancy, and it is wonderful.. take care..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout and album! I love that song also--it is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page and such a beautiful moment to treasure! Tx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally gorgeous and precious, stunning work x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh Nadia. That layout is beyond perfectly precious. What a sweet moment, I love that song so much...so sweet. Love every bit of this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, so so gorgeous! I can always see the love for your daughters just by looking at your gorgeous creations. It really shines through your work how much you love them. Your first creations for Sofia are truly stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Utterly divine....your art is so inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. both of these are FULLY GORGEOUS...

    ReplyDelete
  11. this layout is absolutely wonderfull!!!!!! I also love the mini book cover sooooooo much !!!!!! your girl will appreciate these when she grows up!!!!!!! I am sure!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and so beautifully a loving layout . I am inspired by your lace punched edges looks great . x

    ReplyDelete
  13. absolutely beautiful and sweet....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! Love the colours and the composition.

    ReplyDelete
  15. really beautiful (and the baby too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!