Friday, July 19, 2013

Cherish layout for Scraps Of Elegance!

Hey everyone! How are you all doing? Feeling great here. Right in the middle of winter, and a cold rainy day today here in Sydney and I am indoors drowning in paper work for our business. 

I needed a break and so I decided to come here and post one more layout I created with the July kit from Scraps Of Elegance..


You will find the Scraps of Elegance website HERE and the forum with many active participants and lots of challenges HERE or their store HERETo purchase or subscribe to these kits please go HERE. 



A while back, I bought a super expensive camera but I find these days the majority of photos I take are on my iphone! OK so not the best quality but I feel like they truly capture the moment. Here , on this layout I have used one more my eldest Mara took recently of myself, Ioanna and Maria while we were talking one night. 









 Scraps Of Elegance now has a colour Add On as well, and this month it included some brand new Shimmerz Texturez in Tidy Widy colour. I used this and my finger tips to cover the Prima resin window frames which were also part of the kit. I thought it gave it a quick and simple detail. 

Materials List from the main kit and Add Ons
Paper collection: Pink Paislee Cottage Farms
Rub Ons: Pink Paislee Cottage Farms
Photo Frames: Pink Paislee Cottage Farms
Flowers: Pink Paislee Cottage Farms , Prima Mini Sachet Surf
Window Frames: Prima Shabby Chic Treasures Resin
Maya Road Kraft Library Cards
Art Mediums: Shimmerz Texturez Tidy Widy, Shimmerz Vibez - Pop Art Pink
Crochet Doily: Vintage Notes

Other
Prima Sunrise Sunset Epoxy Stickers
Prima Sunrise Sunset Vintage Trinkets
Title: Imaginarium Designs Chipbaord

This is what the July kit looks like..

"Home Sweet Home"

Included in this month's kit:

Patterned Paper

Pink Paislee: Cottage Farms Collection:  Market, Barrel, WheelbarrowBo Bunny: Prairie Chic Collection: Chevron, Calico, Garden, Laundry, Yard SaleKaisercraft:  Base Coat 2 Collection:  WickerStudio Calico:  Atlantic Collection:  Seabrook
EmbellishmentsKaisercraft:  Porcelain Rose 12 x 12 OverlayBo Bunny:  Prairie Chic Home Again Cardstock StickersBo Bunny: Prairie Chic Noteworthy Die CutsGina's Designs:  8x10 Flowers & Vine Chipboard frame with additional flowers - designedexclusively for our Home Sweet Home kitDocrafts:  Vintage Notes Crochet FlowersReneabouquets:   Our signature hand-crafted butterfliesPink Paislee:  Cottage Farms Photo FramesMay Arts:  Teal Silky Crushed Ribbon - 24"Inspirational Sketch by Suepup, created just for our Home Sweet Home Kit

Embellishment Add On

Floral Add On

Color Add On

Along with a new sketch comes a new sketch challenge - come play along with us, you don't need to use our kits to play, and you could win a nice little RAK (a $20.00 credit to spend in our store)!  Here's where you can find the challenge: Home Sweet Home sketch challenge



I have a couple more creations with this kit that I will show you over the next few days. 

If you like the look of this kit and the add ons you can purchase all of it HERE (where available) 

Have a great day everyone :) 

xoxo Nadia


Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. HI Nadia, Today here is grey but not too cold.. Can't believe it is a friday again!! This layout is so lovely, I love the photo, it has a soft haziness about it, almost dreamy feel.. and the layout around it is so gorgeous.. love your use of white embellishments.. really special journalling too.. love this!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope u survive the paper work.... Great day for scrapping, really...I've just put my grand boy down.... So Wintery after yesterday!!! Love this of you 3 , especially that shabby chic-ness you achieve so beautifully :):) those dark cires work a treat !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, the pic, the quote, the page, the details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your journaling is so beautiful and heartwarming. This lay-out turned out absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I love the photo quality--suits the layout perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah you are so right it is not about getting the perfect photo it is about getting the perfect moment and I think that you really got it here. That quote is spot on too. I love this layout just because of those two things. I have to keep reminding myself that is it not about anything else. Way to go Nadia. This is another exquisite layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Nadia! this is so sweet and special! love you dreamy soft LO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was just saying that too the other day - I have this 'fancy' (now outdated DSLR) which I rarely if ever pull out, and most of my LOs feature iPhone photos. I was contemplating on saving up for a Canon D Mark III, but my dh said "why??? so you can use it 2x/year"...I know he's right. As the saying goes, the best camera is the one with you!
    Love the LO in your signature style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo many gorgeous details and such a wonderful sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!