Saturday, July 6, 2013

A card for Riddersholm Design for July!



Hi everyone!

I wanted to share a card I made for Riddersholm Design for June. I was a bit bored and uninspired one night last week and feeling as though every card I was making was starting to look the same. So I went blog surfing and came across a very talented card maker from Poland called Encza and I was really inspired by her work. It's wonderful to find inspiration in others. It just makes me all excited about trying something new, especially when I am stuck for ideas. 

Well anyway, I based this card on one of her designs and I quite like the result. I have been leaving big flowers off my cards lately, but I liked adding these Prima Sunrise, Sunset gold flowers on them. I had bought these back in March when I had attended Finnabairs class here in Sydney ! What a great feeling it is to break open a new pack of ANYTHING and put it to good use! 



The Riddersholm Designs papers I used here are from the Huntington Gardens and Fleamarket

Other Materials
Chipboard Doilies: Gina's Designs
Leaf: Petaloo Foliage
Doily Punch: Martha Stewart
Flowers: Prima Marketing Sunrise , Sunset collection and Allegra Dove



You can find all of these collections at the Riddersholm Design online store HERE 
For your nearest stockist please go HERE

In Australia, you can purchase them from SCRAPPY KAPERS!!!

I hope you like my creation. Don't forget to drop by the Riddersholm Design blog HERE for HEAPS of inspiration using these gorgeous papers :) 

Thank you for dropping by today!

See you all next time. 


Follow on Bloglovin


13 comments:

  1. stunning... love your layering and that lattice/lacy edge ... very effective. Your creations are always stunning Nadia ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's strange to hear someone like you can feel uninspired so it's nice to hear it happens to all of us.
    I love the amount of colour you have left on this card too. It's just gorgeous.
    I could look at each of your creations over and over and still find something new on there I didn't see last time.
    Hope your family is all settling into a new routine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a gorgeous card - so full of detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely embellishment cluster. I like the big brown flower and the charms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS creations, Nadia! Love the design! Yup, Encza is so talented, you may want to see my list of "Talented Polish scrappers" on the right side of my blog for inspirations :) Hope you are doing good there Nadia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I hope your weekend is going really well... I had a look at that polish designer and she is so talented and has beautiful creations.. Your card is so pretty, I do love the flowers and all the layers too..and the chip board dioleys are so fine and elegant!! a gorgeous card.. Sending hugs to miss Sofia too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The danglies, the danglies......oooh, I am SOOO Digging them, especially that little pearl one...could scoop it off & pop in on a necklace right now!!!! Glad you got inspired to do this card...it's beautiful...but then, I'm a sucker for ALL your cards. They all look delicious to me!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really gorgeous, Nadia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. as always beautiful! Love Encza's work a lot:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cartão magnífico!

    Abraços,
    Fabiana.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just so pretty Nadia, adore your embellishment cluster. Hope you and your family are doing well...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!