Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Maja Design June Mood Board


Well a HUGE hello to everyone. Besides the post where I announced the birth of my baby girl, today is the first real time post I have done in about 1 month. You might remember that at the beginning of May I stated here on my blog that I had pre scheduled all of my May posts with creations done earlier. Yeah that was about 10-12 posts all done in advance as I just didn't know how it all would work out with the arrival of the baby. 

But today.. well, we are back on track. I am here to show you something created just last night. This and a couple of other things I will share with you in a few days were the first things i created after giving birth to my baby 2 and a half weeks ago. It felt very strange as I had not created anything in about a month but scrapping is like riding a bicycle.. you never forget how to do it. 

Speaking of baby, everything is going really well. We have had a couple of rough nights.. and by rough I mean NO SLEEP LOL! But all in all it is just how I imagined it all to be and even better. The older girls just love her to bits, and so far are not displaying any negative behaviour towards her which is something I was really worried about. 

I have been taking LOTS of pictures and hope to pop in one day and share some with you. I shared this one on Facebook and some of you might have seen it, but here it is again. She sleeps a lot, but even when she is awake its pretty hard taking a GREAT shot of a newborn baby. She is always pulling faces or I miss a quick smile that she gives us. LOL! Oh well I am sure there will be plenty of chances for pictures..


This is just last week, on Friday. She was 2 weeks old :) 

Well anyway, I will keep you posted on how she is going :) 

So back to scrapping.. in all the chaos I managed to create something for Maja Design for their Mood Board for June. I had GREAT plans to create a layout too.. but some little sweet thing had different ideas LOL. 


Here is the mood board. Firstly, here is what the mood board looks like. Remember you can draw inspiration from ANYTHING on this mood board. 

June-Mood-board



And here is my card that I created using the GORGEOUS Vintage Summer Basics collection 





To see the Maja Design blog and all the amazing creations from their Design Team please go HEREI hope you get a chance to play along this month. 

To see where you can purchase their collections in your country please go HERE.

In Australia you can buy Maja Design at Charlotte's Web and Scrappy Kapers


Take care everyone!

Follow on Bloglovin

18 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful and delicate, I love it! So glad to hear that all goes well with the little ones :) :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little girl is so beautiful! So precious! Love the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby is so very beautiful! Love all that hair. Your card is just lovely too. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Девочка просто чудо!!! такая очаровательная и трогательная

    ReplyDelete
  5. your little girl is an absolute treasure!!! congrats once again. And your card is beautiful!! loving the soft blues and white..x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nadia your card is lovely but your new baby is so beautiful she overshadows the card (as it should be) Thanks for sharing a photo of her here on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, Sofia is so pretty! Glad to hear she is doing well!
    Your card is truly amazing. I love the soft colours and elegant feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing this most precious bundle of Love with us all!!! For once I must say, your beautiful card definitely takes second place!!! In a good way ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sofia is such a beauty and I'm so glad you've managed to get some sleep at last. Love the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI.. I am so glad to hear everything is going pretty well.. the sleep is always hard to come by for a while.. but I think somehow us Mums have a way of coping... I do hope you are getting some sleep though!! I don't think this card could be any prettier.. how delicate and soft and feminine with the decorative edges and lace... and the dies you layer up are gorgeous... really lovely card... take care...xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, just look at that precious baby! So sweet! Your card is so pretty. Love the diecuts and edges.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Superb, simply superb in EVERY way....the baby, I mean......OK, OK, the card too:):):)!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to see you back in RL...& I adore your cards:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats your Girl is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful Nadia... and the baby too... :D I think you are amazing to back on top of everything already... :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Nadiaon the birth of sweet baby girl!!!
    I'm very, very happy for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card and such a sweet photo of your honey! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awwww she is precious! a little princess just like her sisters, they have it from their mum! xoxo
    This is such a beautiful soft and sweet card, really love it. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!