Monday, June 3, 2013

June DT work for Riddersholm Design!

Hi there everyone. 

Today I wanted to share with you my latest creation using two Riddersholm Designs collections. 

I altered a Kaisercraft wooden bag using papers, flowers and trims from the Riddersholm Designs shop

The papers I used here are from the Huntington Gardens and Fleamarket










The flowers you can see above, were created with the Friends paper from Huntington Gardens and Spellbinders Donna Salazar Rose Creations die. 

The white flowers are Riddersholm Design Ink It flowers which I left white. 

The sentiment With Love is  from the Fleamarket  die cut sheet


The various trims you can see above are also available in the store HERE 






You can find all of these collections at the Riddersholm Design online store HERE 
For your nearest stockist please go HERE

In Australia, you can purchase them from SCRAPPY KAPERS!!!

I hope you like my creation. Don't forget to drop by the Riddersholm Design blog HERE for HEAPS of inspiration using these gorgeous papers :) 

Thank you for dropping by today!

See you all next time. 


Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Nadia! I love how it's decorated with the beautiful trim, flowers, birdcage and trinket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those trims look amazing. I really like the flowers and was amazed to learn you had made them yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, this really is too gorgeous for words! Such a stunning bird cage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness the detail on this is amazing.. I love the hint of blue and wow.. I could just stare at this for ages.. I hope you are all well!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, this is gorgeous! I just discovered your blog, I luv the texture you add to projects! I have not tried my hand at mixed media much, but I am so inspired; thank you! I can't wait to get started. Hope you have a fabby day, following your blog to keep up with your amazing projects!

    hugs *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful!! Love all the little goodies you have tucked everywhere.

    Happy Crafting
    Tracie
    http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous little bag and love the super embellies! Just so super!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Nadia this is gorgeous! love love love all the little darling details, my fave is that sweet bling locket heart. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on baby Sofia! how amazing for your girls to have another baby sister, I bet they're thrilled!, and you must be ecstatic !...I know how much another baby meant to you, so it's wonderful to see other people's deepest desires become realized. Best wishes for your new family!

    So I went back to older posts in search of a layout with baby Sofia, but no such thing exists....we need to remedy this situation, ay? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!