Saturday, June 1, 2013

DT work for 13arts for June!


Hi everyone! Happy 1st of the month :) It is officially winter today here in Australia and I for one am not too sad at that. I actually love winter and with a newborn baby in the house its just the perfect time to stay indoors, soak up all the baby love and take it easy for a while. 

Today I wish to share with you a couple of things I created  for Polish manufacturer 13arts using their BEAUTIFUL All Is Love collection and Frosted Life collection. To be truthful, I actually created these about 2 months ago but we never got to use them on the 13arts blog and so seeing that time is of the essence now that the baby is here I thought I would show you these now rather than create something new. 

Here is what the gorgeous All Is Love collection looks like.

And here is what the Frosted Life collection looks like




"Life is so beautiful"
 I totally love the All Is Love collection and the pink and light green colours in it are just perfect for feminine layouts. For this one here, I decided to use a darker page from the Frosted Life collection for a bit of a contrast and used gesso with a sponge over it to create  a white base before spraying some soft pink mist. 



 The hexagon chipboard is from Imaginarium Designs. Once my background was ready, I placed the chipboard down and then applied some more gesso very roughly with a sponge so it all blended in together. 









Now here is a set of cards I also created..This time I used the soft teal colours from the All Is Love collection along with some of my favourite dies and embellishments. 





Remember the online shop is HERE and to check your stockists for your country go HERE

These papers are available in Australia at Scrappy Capers HERE


Check out the 13arts blog HERE



Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. Stunning creations once again Nadia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout & the cards. I'm inspired by your beautiful work on cards., I would like to know what size you make them as they have such lovely detail & look a fairly lage size.I am pleased to see you back on your blog as I check everyday for inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly gorgeous works, Nadia! Happy to see you and the little one are doing so well :) she is GORGEOUS!!!!!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just so gorgeous!! Definitely take your time enjoying that baby!! So glad that it is summer starting here, though, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nadia! I am with you about staying indoors in winter.. I would make a great bear and sleep for 3 months!!haha!! when I had my newborns I pretty much stayed at home for the first 3 months just enjoying them and feeding them and just loving being out of the rush of life!! So enjoy Sofia.. she will grow so fast!! These papers are so pretty, and love what you have created with them.. the cards are so sweet and your layout.. I love the words on there.. and your gorgeous girls.. well have a wonderful weekend, and keep warm!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous GORGEOUS work as always Nadia.... I'm with you LOVE winter! LOVE nothing more than to hang at home with the family!! Glad to read that all is well..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout and cards, Nadia! The papers are lovely. I'm a winter person myself; we are just beginning summer here with all its heat and humidity--longing for winter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He he if winter does this for your mojo, then winter is GOOD! the pinks and blues are just the sweetest, all of your projects are so very pretty!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!