Monday, June 10, 2013

Creations for Tanya Leigh Designz !

Follow on Bloglovin

Hey everyone.

A little while back I was contacted by the lovely Tanya Leigh asking to see if I was interested in creating some things with some of her products for an upcoming Scrapbooking Expo in New Zealand. I really liked the look of her handmade little goodies and even though baby was about to arrive I said yes! I am glad I did because I was sent some really cool stuff to work with.

You will find Tanya Leigh Designz on Facebook right HERE for now.

Now here is what I created using some of these products..


Here is a close up of the Tanya Leigh Designz ornate frame and pin. I also used some white Tanya Leigh Designz trim . 



One more white frame above. 

And here is a Tanya Leigh Designz resin. 


Don't forget to pop into the Tanya Leigh Designz Facebook page right HERE for now. 



See you all soon!



Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. The products are great, aren't they? Your work is brilliant! Φιλακια!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These Cards are Soooooo BEAUTIFUL...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the gorgeous layers Nadia - looks like a beautiful range of goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are gorgeous.. such soft colors and love how you have layered them up.. I hope you are having a lovely day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, they are such gorgeous soft card! Beautiful products and I love what you did with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Lovely way to use those resin frames.....might have to 'lift' that one! As I've got a few & haven't know what to do with them, so thanks for the inspiration...& isn't it FUN playing with new stuff???!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dejlige lyse farver, hvor kan jeg godt lide dem. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two gorgeous cards... love the resin frames and I adore that first card with the beautiful pin through the flower. Just so beautiful. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards .Tanya Leigh Designs handmade goodies look great.I will have to take a peek. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I LOVE these cards! Great inspiration, thankyou!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!