Thursday, June 20, 2013

A mini book for Berry71Bleu

Hi!! Hope you are all doing well and doing something thats making you happy :) 

I sure am. Scrapping and creating is back at full force right now and its amazing the therapeutic qualities it possesses LOL! Just love my ME time while everyone is usually asleep :)

Now, as you might recall I mentioned last month that the wonderful owner of Berry71Bleu and Zeus and Zoe etsy shops, Marivic Clifton, has sent me a few of her handmade tags to play with as part of my Resident Guest Designer spot on her team. 

So here is a mini book I created with her gorgeous tag on the cover. Marivic's tags always bring out the romantic and shabby style in me. I love them. 



The base of the cover is actually from a past Glitz Designs die cut. I had been saving these and a few others from past collections and thought it would be a great idea to bind them all with my Zutter Bind It All and create a mini book for my sweet niece. 

Here is what the inside looks like. I thought she could use it as an album or ephemera keepsake book etc. of stuff she collects. 




Hope you like my little project! 

Thank you so much for dropping by today :) 

You will find the Berry71Bleu blog right HERE

XOXO Nadia


Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. Gosh, your mini album is so full of lovely details! Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gorgeous, what a lovely idea for a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning! Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is gorgeous! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like? What's to LIKE? I LOOOOOVE it...like I FB'd, Marivic's tags & embellies are soooooo yummy...& you've yummy mummy-ed them up even more!!! And the inside....gorgeous choice of papers:):) VERY nice indeedy:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI.. I am so glad things are going well, and your creativity sure is going well too.. what a darling little book, love the cover and the pages inside are fabulous!! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, Nadia! this is so interesting and different! beautiful project! I totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! So, SO gorgeous! You're the queen of romance and shabby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! Does your talent have no bounds? xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!