Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A layout and mini album for Tanya Leigh Designz!

Hey everyone! 

Back today to show you a layout I created for  Tanya Leigh Designz.  You will find Tanya Leigh Designz on Facebook right HERE for now. 

First up here is a layout I created..

"LOVE"
The quote here is from an English poem called "The Nut-brown maid". I only took a snippet of it which reads
"for in my mind, of ALL mankind,
 I LOVE but you alone"


Here I used a number of Tanya Leigh Designz products. 
Here is one of the resin frames. It was aqua in colour and so I painted it white before spraying it with Glimmer Mist. 

 Just above you can see another resin frame and also the word rings , month circles, kraft and XOX squares. 


Here I used one of the word rings. 


 I  also decided to create a mini  album for my girls to record their LOVE for fashion!!

 On the cover of this album I have used word rings, month circles and the black resin. 








 Just above you can see the alphabet strips from Tanya Leigh Designz


 Some more word rings.. 


And some more month circles, trim, alphabet strips and word rings. 

Hope you liked my layout.  Don't forget to pop into the Tanya Leigh Designz Facebook page right HERE for now. 

See you all soon!



Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous!! I love the look of white on white - you do it sooo well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of the mini album to record how the girls feel, its just brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lay-out looks so gorgoeus and girly. I love your embellishment clustering around the photo and the beautiful random punching along the edges. Also your mini album turned out so beautiful. Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my! I have some of those frames...you've given me a few ideas on how to use them, so thank you! And the mini....LOVE the black with the neutrals. Best of all are those word rings - never seen them before & they look wonderful:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you did the mini-album. The alphabet stickers look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are lovely, the word circles are fabulous, I love them for girly touches to the layout, and I had to smile at your comment about lots of looking in the mirror before we go out!! That is SO true!! I hope you are all doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally beautiful Nadia. Love this. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. Love the layers in the layout and the mini album is a wonderful treasure for your girls....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous work! Love your layers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have been so busy Nadia, it's amazing how much gorgeous creativity you can squeeze in. You have such a natural feminine shabby look, just adore your work

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!