Friday, June 15, 2012

Three & Five - Zeus and Zoe /Berry71Bleu/ Imaginarium Designs DT Work

Hey there everyone. 

Today I wanted to share with you some work that I created using some lovely handmade tags that I was sent to work with from Zeus And Zoe etsy shop. 



I based this layout on the my current sketch and challenge at Once Upon A..Sketch where the theme is Birthdays. 


This is a picture of my daughters in September last year. As you might recall their birthdays are 2 years and 1 day apart, 21st of September and 22nd of September. So we have been celebrating their birthdays together. 




Here is a close up of the metal key that is available at Zeus and Zoe HERE. The flower and pearl are also part of a collection from Zeus and Zoe which was sent to me.






I also used a number of Imaginarium Designs chipboard here. 



Now I want to share with you this card that I made with a beautiful handmade tag that I was sent to work with from Berry71Bleu . 

Grab My Button


I once again added some Imaginarium Designs chipboard

Wishing You Happiness title Code: IDP0036

Hope you are having a great day everyone :)


23 comments:

  1. Очень нежная страничка! Девочки прелесть, красавицы!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely work.....those soft colours with the photo look gorgeous .....sweet card, too. I love Z&Z!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet romantic elegant LO:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, your layout is so beautiful and romantic! I really love your mistwork and that beautiful key with the elgant bow on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think these colours would have to be my new favourite combination, I especially love the flowers, key and butterflies. This layout is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects showcasing some beautiful products, love the card, gorgeous Nadia :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Nadia! What a STUNNING projects! The photo is darling! Love all the beautiful detail and dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout! Such a lovely color combination and your daughters are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that you triple layered the butterflies!! That chippie is awesome too &I wisH we had it here at my LSS :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful Nadia:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nadia you did a fantastic work with Z&Z!!!! Just beautiful!!! Great photo of your kouklitses and that card is just WOW!!!!!TFS!!
    Hugsss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a stunning LO Nadia... Love the key embellishment, and that photo of your girls is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Nadia love both of these! Beautiful lo with the kit and that card is just gorgeous...love how you used the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW Nadia these are just gorgeous, so much attention to detail, keeps me looking for ages to see all the little extras!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely projects with the BB/ZZ stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Nadia, these are beautiful, feminine, soft and absolutely gorgeous! Your girls are so delightful! I hope things are going as well as can be!! take care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really lovely card. I like the way your incorporate the tag into the overall design.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Nadia,
    Beautiful, delicate, chic, classy, graceful and dynamic. Those are the words to describe todays work. Truly wonderful.
    Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW! Your work is just incredible!!! Just love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!