Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Play Date Cafe #89

OK second post for today but still have this to show you..

The Craft's Meow is sponsoring The Play Date Cafe challenge blog this week and the Design Team members were invited along to design with this weeks colours which are 


Mint...Buttercream...Taupe

At The Play Date Cafe, you are able to create cards, layouts, altered projects...so I created a layout about my best friends and I..


Ohhh it has been a while since I created such a heavily layered busy...messy layout. AND IT FELT good to cut papers free hand..to just not think too long about where everything should go...to not care about uneven ends...I really enjoyed making this. 

So these are my 2 best friends who I have know for many years now. We recently have all been dealing with an issue together which has brought us closer and I just really wanted to create this because our friendship is REAL and I hope it stays this way for MANY more years. 


Everything on here is again from the June Tidbitz In Time kit and if you wanted to know details of products please click on the link HERE





Below I have used this  SCRAPMATTS chipboard clock  on the background, which I inked slightly. 

CB5053 Clock Faces 01








And just above, I used this stamp set from The Crafts Meow..

It's a Banner Day Stamp Set

together with 

Spellbinders Banner Basics Three Dies (both designed by Nina Brackett) 

Banner Basics Three

Thanks so much for letting me share! Have a good day. 



31 comments:

  1. I just love everything about this....the clock is just stunning tucked in there and the layers are fab.......gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god Gorgeous page!
    The layers have an incredible amount to the layout, the photo is beautiful and yes, it's great to have real friends!
    Hugs
    Marília

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous layouts ! Amazing chipboards !

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHH MYYYY Nadia!!! S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G......
    Once again! I love another Creation from the FAB U LAS Nadia...... This is just Gorgeous!!!
    Glad to here that you are Awesome...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow... wow...wow... sorry .. i am speechless.. this is amazing.. wow..love this.. that's all i can say... wow....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now...that's the kind of your layouts I am crazy about!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE it!!!!! Every single detail is just stunning!!!! You are SO good at this!!! Your layering and clusters are gorgeous!!!! Great job!
    Hugs!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree..... I love these sorts of layouts from you layers upon layers fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nadia this is so stunning, So much to look at, just beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning Nadia .. love the layering .. one of my faves .. big hugz x
    have you seen my new blog ??it is an extra one for my textiles and altered art .. just one for playing, no challenges there ... LOL xox
    there is a link on my main blog ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. O.M.G!!!! Gasping for air! It's absolutely stunning!!!! FANTABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything is just divine. Yummy. Love that punched edge tied together. What a fab photo of all of you too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Nadia it's beautiful ! It's going too fast on your blog, don't know where to look and what to start with, with the huge amount of fabulous ideas and inspiration, lol ! Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! This layout is seriously stunning Nadia! The pic is gorgeous and all the layering is amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a gorgeous layout full of pretty detais! I love your beautiful color combination and design and tons of gorgeous details. Nadia you look charming here!
    With best wishes from the country of smiles, Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, WOW, I just LOVE all those heavy layers - so many gorgeous papers and pretty flowers - it's beautiful - great picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nadia Wow! your work is simply wonderful and I love everything you do! You are my inspiration.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nadia- this is beautiful!
    Cherubs

    ReplyDelete
  18. So incredibly GORGEOUS! LOVE the layering!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh my oh my, these chipbards, I must have some, you have showcased them SO beautifully!! Wowser, this is a glorious layout! absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW!!!!!! This is absolutely breathtaking! EVERYTHING is simply GORGEOUS! I love the layers and the way you tore and then turned over the paper is so beautiful. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  21. OH OH OH!!!!! GASP! I just am overwhelmed! This LO is just GORGEOUS to the 200th degree! LOVE the layering--the papers--the pearls--the stamping--I LOOOOOOOVE it! You nailed it perfectly:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. wowsers my friend how absolutely beautiful and such great colors!!!!layering is also wonderful!!

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW!!! I can see that you had a good time creating this stunning layout!!! It's such a joy working with layers and "not perfect" egdes - I agree!
    Love the clock and the way you "opened" the punched (?) pattern paper on top. Love the theme - the photo, yes - love it ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. oh YUM! this is totally gorgeous!!! LOVE all that layering and detail.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful page Nadia, just love all the gorgeous, perfectly placed details.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nadia this is a stunning layout! I like the papers you have chosen and every little detail. The clock mats matched perfectly the other elements and your banner is adorable! I send you all my love from Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is stunning Nadia! Just love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Just Stunning Nadia, I love everything about it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!